#YWLMC is an initiative in response to common themes shared at meetings and gatherings where KBCers discuss the strengths of our church.
We love each other, we are inclusive, willing to work, enjoy multi-generational activities, being involved in service and ministry. We are on a journey together, and KBC is our home and we are family. We worship, explore, question, doubt, encourage and care. We are the living church. When we say “you would love my church” we are talking about the people, the environment and the feeling of belonging.
GET CONNECTED to KBC
- While on your personal page, find the search box and enter Kirkwood Baptist Church.
- “Like” us on Facebook or “Follow” us on Twitter
- Check-in whenever you come to church and remember to include #ywlmc
- Use #ywlmc when you post or tweet about KBC.
- Repost and retweet news from KBC.
- Tag KBC in your posts and tweets by adding @KirkwoodBaptist.
EMAIL ANY MEDIA FILES AS AN ATTACHMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org